Friday, August 1, 2008

F5 Performance Management aka The Killer

It's starting to kill me! Woah! Budget..... I spent 3 hours or more to redo the two questions that were discussed during lecture (I did not manage to finish copying the answers and had some blanks here and there). That's why I wanted to do the questions again. 3 hours...... Exam how??!! D.I.E. Confirm pronounce dead!

Finally got a taste of the killer paper after 3 weeks...... And there's more to come...

Okok... Back to the topic... Budgeting... It's a very important topic! Need to master it by hook or by crook! Sales budget is alright. Production budget... Hmmm... Depends... The other budgets.... I have completely no idea how to do them! I prefer the master budgets.... P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash budget... How nice if all the figures are given and I only have to do up the Master Budgets.... Haha... Dream on Sherry!

Tried the homework question... I know (a)(i) & maybe (ii) ONLY!! And I'm not sure if it's correct. So dead...... Sobsob....

Let's get this into the head:
Production = Sales + Closing stock of finished goods - Opening stock
Purchases = Usage + Closing stock of raw materials - Opening stock

My brain is having a numbers war now.... 1234567890.... 0987654321.... 1234567890.... Enough of F5 for today....

Let's go for a break.... F4 sounds better yeah!

~ tata

No comments: