Friday, August 1, 2008

Sleepless night

Just few hours after my last post. I can't sleep after the slaughtering session with F5 questions... Even F4 can't go into my head. Feeling so sleepy now..... But can't sleep.... It's already almost 9 hours since I stopped F5... Number and budget war going on still... I wish for Brain Peace! =)

After I stopped working, this is the first time I cannot go into dreamland.. F5 is really scary..... When I'm working, at least I can sleep 2-3 hours. But now.. I probably did not even fall asleep for an hour. Sad yeah!

Have F2 class later in the evening... Let's hope it's exciting enough to keep me awake throughout! Haha... I doubt so!!! Most likely I'll grab the notes, sit in till break time and head home. I just need the notes actually.....

Planning to read my F4 then F3 and lastly F2..... This will be my weekend this week... Hopefully I can be focus and concentrate.... No DVDs... No TV Programmes... Just music and notes... >_< Hmm... I'm actually considering between the Paper-based and Computer-based exams for F2 and F3. However.... I think that Paper-based is safer although it takes longer to get my results. Haiz.... Paper-based... If I have not enough time to finish (hope not), I have 1/4 chance to get the question correct even if I play the 'guessing' game. CBE... 2 marks open-ended questions (unknown number of questions)... Either I know it and get 2 marks or I don't get any if I have no time. Haiz.......

The paper-based exams are as follow:

2 December F4 Corporate and Business Law

3 December F3 Financial Accounting (MCQ)

5 December F2 Management Accounting (MCQ)

8 Decemebr F5 Performance Management

    This schedule should not be a problem yeah?! Otherwise, I think the CBEs for F2 and F3 will be in the second week of December and I might not get the seat.. Nobody knows....

    Whatever it is...... By the grace of Jesus!

    No comments: