Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pre-Exams thoughts

I seriously think that I can't pass all four papers! One week ago, I'm actually prepared to fail all four papers. I was really demoralised! I didn't know what I really wanted to do. Dream versus reality. It was a difficult choice to make. I did not want to spend a huge amount of time doing something I don't like and end up with nothing - studying really extremely hard but fail and decide to do something else in the end. It was a painful or rather, a difficult decision to make.

I am thankful to some who had given me enough advice on Saturday. It was really enough to help me settle down with a decision though not the best one. After that several incidents made me want to switch. Deep down, I have already made a commitment to not give up half way!

I don't mind studying accounting, but I do not want to be an accountant. I'm very sure of that. So why ACCA?!

This brings about the entire saga that I'm going through right now. This feeling....... Can anyone understand? And the difficulty of ACCA makes it even worse!

Exams are round the corner. Say, another 20 days to the first paper. Honestly speaking, up till now, I have not even get started. Revision classes started and they are pretty useful and helpful to me. F2 and F3 by Ben is really good. I like his style! F5 has always been stressful and extremely demanding due to James' style. He's really committed and his desire for our success is so powerful! This might be the trigger point to my saga. As usual, F5 revision - quite stressful, but thankfully, he started revision in a slightly different way. It's still okay to take. However, I do not pin high hope on the rest of the sessions. I fear that I may snap! Soon, in another few hours, will be F4 revision. 9:30am to 5:30pm. Who can take this? But it's not yet the worse! How to absorb even if I stay through the entire session. Brain cells will definitely be wiped out! Brain declares death! Haha...... >_<

I really look forward to 9th Dec 2008! End of exams! I hope I can just skip the entire first 2 weeks of December! Haha.. I wish.... Wish granted???? Fat hope!

Some comfort for myself. I'm going to Bangkok on 18th Dec 2008! Long waited trip! Haha.. Finally can see my friend there! We last saw each other last December during my Korea Winter trip. One year. How time flies! I've booked the air tickets and will be going with another good friend of mine - Tracy! Cool bunch of people to go for holidays with. Hee hee.. I really look forward. And can't wait!! My mind is filled with Bangkok and friends, but not exams! Hahaha....

Should I be stress because I'm not yet stressed? Hmmm.... Or am I doing things unknowingly to escape stress like reading storybooks, shopping, gaming, watching shows, chit chatting, blogging, and anything else except mugging? Tracy said I'm escaping. Hee hee.... Maybe.... God knows...

For now, I have a bit of confidence to pass at least 2 out of the four papers. A bit. Just a little bit. Weigh my words.

~ stress-free

No comments: